FASHION

Monday 30 June 2014

Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper







I needed something to control my eyebrows and this is what I got recommended.
 It is a Cream-gel Formula that I purchased In 'clear' and 'Rich brown'. The clear one is for myself as I have extremely dark full eyebrows so I did not need one with colour to fill my eyebrows in but I bought my mum 'rich brown' as her eyebrows are a light brown and she prefers some colour.

As the picture shows the brushes are small and this is a really good feature as it allows for better definition and more control but the gel can get a bit gloopy at the tip of the brush.
The biggest advantage of this product is that it holds your eyebrows in place for a very long period of time however towards the end of the day you visually see the gel dried up on your brows. It's not extremely noticeable but if someone is close up, they would see.
Especially because I have thick eyebrows, they clump together after many hours on.

That was a quick review, hope it was somewhat useful.
Make sure to comment, follow my blog and if you have used this gel tell me what you think of it.
xox

8 comments:

  1. Great post! Really nice products!
    Have a nice day, honey!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like BB makeups in general. It is good. Thanks for the review, it is great. Glad you visited my blog and the sweet thoughts. Stay in touch.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm in desperate need of something to control my eyebrows so I might try this out! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't tried many brow products, so this is a really useful review!!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome post- I'm new to your blog and I absolutely love it! you have such great photos!
    http://ansaddiction.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you xox
      heading to your blog now <3

      Delete
  6. Just what I needed, thanks! I'm new to your blog and must say it's amazing. Definitely gonna keep reading XD

    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article, such a great information for me, thanks You’re doing a great job, Keep it up. Micro blading near me ASAP

    ReplyDelete